Flying Donkey

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Blogs Breed Fanatics

I am pretty new to the world of blogs, but one thing is sure...they are addictive. Everyday, I spend hours thinking/surfing/posting about blogs. I also think blogs have a "cloistering" effect. I am not sure if this is even a right word, but here's what I mean:

Most of the comments and emails I receive is divided into two categories - i) Agreeing; and ii) Disagreeing. Sounds simple, but its more complicated than that. If things were left at that, it would be fine. But human tendency is such that we drift towards familiar or similar things. Therefore, I respond to and interact with mostly bloggers who agree with me. You see the problem now? Its like a circular logic - I write what I think, others respond saying I am right, I agree with them, therefore I believe I am right, I write some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home